The Lutheran faith is a teaching movement. Learning is lifelong, centered on biblical teaching, and fosters our relationships with God, each other, and the world. There are various ways to connect with our Faith Formation:
- Cradle Roll: Our youngest learners receive SPLASH -- an at-home family mailer for children up to age 3 years.
- Faith Formation: We gather for faith formation in several ways - some of which are new in development - including Kids' Club, Wednesday evening Bible Study, Sarah Circle, Pastor's Bible Study, Advent and Lenten opportunities. Watch the calendar for ongoing opportunities and the eNews, website, and Facebook page for new offerings.
- Confirmation: Confirmation is a time for our youth to explore their faith, and grow as they move into affirming their faith in worship. We strive to model and encourage a faith life rooted in the scriptures and catechism, and connected to matters of contemporary life.
- Small Groups: All are invited to participate in various small group opportunities, including: Prayer Group, Sarah Circle, Book Club, online Bible Study, and Board Games. These groups grow from the interest of those in our community. If you want to create a small group please see Pastor Kim.
- Faith Milestones: These are a time of faith education and celebration: Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, and Marriage to name a few.
- Chapel School Preschool: We have an onsite preschool - Chapel School, for ages 2-5 years. This is a program that encourages play based learning. To learn more about Chapel School, please go to www.chapelschool.org or contact the director at email@example.com.
- CtK Library: Our library is brimming with reading, visual and auditory materials. The card catalogue holds over 3200 titles and boasts an array of resource materials. Come in and read! Take your favorite title home to enjoy. Find a devotion for Prayer Group or your next meeting. Find a book for Book Club. Watch for our annual Adopt-a-Book Fair -- there's always something new and exciting to adopt!