The Lutheran faith is a teaching movement. Learning is lifelong, centered on biblical teaching, and fosters our relationships with God, each other, and the world. There are various ways to connect with our Faith Formation:
- Cradle Roll: Our youngest learners receive SPLASH -- an at-home family mailer for children up to age 3 years.
- Intergenerational Faith Formation: We gather for CtK Grows throughout the year in 5-6 week sessions - Fall, Winter, and Spring. Each of our sessions includes intergenerational activities, dinner, and age-specific classes. All are welcome. Volunteers for teaching, cooking, or general set-up are always welcome.
- Confirmation: Confirmation for grades 7-9 is held during CtK Grows and other times throughout the year. Our curriculum is grounded in the re:Form curriculum. We strive to model and encourage a faith life rooted in the scriptures and catechism, and connected to matters of contemporary life.
- Small Groups: All are invited to participate in various small group opportunities, including: Prayer Group, Sarah Circle, Book Club, and Board Games. These groups grow from the interest of those in our community. If you want to create a small group please see Pastor Kim.
- Faith Milestones: These are a time of faith education and celebration: Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, and Marriage to name a few.
- Chapel School Preschool: We have an onsite preschool -- Chapel School, for ages 2-5 years. This is an NAEYC accredited program that encourages play based learning. To learn more about Chapel School, please go to www.chapelschool.orgor contact the director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CtK Library: Our library is brimming with reading, visual and auditory materials. The card catalogue holds over 3200 titles and boasts an array of resource materials. The Book Mobile is a hit with our youngest, too. Come in and read! Take your favorite title home to enjoy. Find a devotion for Prayer Group or your next meeting. Find a book for Book Club. Watch for our annual Adopt-a-Book Fair -- there's always something new and exciting to adopt!