Come gather with us!
Come gather with us!
This Sunday, June 26th, 2022 we will celebrate the 60th Anniversary of Christ the King Lutheran Church - with worship and a meal! The Bishop will join us and bring a word, our musical groups will share their gifts with us and old friends and pastors/staff will join us.
We thank God for the 60 years we have been gathered together, and look forward to the next 60 as we follow God's call out into the world!
See below for the live-stream connection and to download the bulletin!
Join us in person or live-stream at 9:30am each Sunday. You are always welcome to join us, as we all come together in and through the love of God.
DOWNLOAD THE WEEKLY INSERT HERE (no insert this week)
If you do not find us on YouTube on Sundays it is likely that we are experiencing some Internet connectivity issues.
Check out last week's worship below
Living into our call to love God and love our neighbor as ourselves, the CtK Council has approved the following
- Masks ARE RECOMMENDED inside the building, for all people — vaccinated and unvaccinated.
- We encourage people to space out appropriately, in order to care for each other.
- Communion will be celebrated each week at the altar, with the Pastor distributing gluten free wafers and Communion Assistants distributing wine/grape juice via individual cups.
- Groups gathering in the building are encouraged to open windows for greater air circulation, request an air purifier during your gathering, and must schedule room usage with the office.
- Please stay home if you don't feel well, and call the Pastor/Office so we can pray and care for you.
- We celebrate being able to gather a community together, and will continually review these guidelines and update when the situation warrants.
Christ the King Lutheran Church is a Reconciling in Christ congregation, committed to serving and supporting the LGBTQ+ community in the Greater Nashua Area!
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
Christ the King Lutheran Church is located in Nashua, New Hampshire
at 3 Lutheran Drive, right off NH Rt 130.